Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Washington and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Washington residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation Society Tukwila, WA
National Cremation Society Tukwila, WA
672 Strander Boulevard
Tukwila, WA 98188
Fax: (425) 277-1230
National Cremation is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. Our mission is to create new and innovative ways for families and individuals to tell their stories, honor people and preserve memories. We appreciate the opportunity to guide and assist families during a difficult time. Because we understand the challenges associated with the death of a loved one, we have simplified our process to allow you to make cremation arrangements that fit your needs. Choose National Cremation, and hand the responsibility for final arrangements over to us. We handle the cremation, associated paperwork, and transportation, with the utmost respect and care. Let us take care of these arrangements so you can take care of your family.
National Cremation Society Tukwila covers the beautiful Pacific North West from the Canadian border down through Chehalis and from the Pacific Ocean to the Cascade Range which includes Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King, Pierce, Thurston, Lewis, Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap, Mason and Grays Harbor Counties.
- Arrangements available at time of loss
- No membership required
- Advanced planning
- Veterans assistance
- Cost effective
- Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable staff
National Cremation is your choice for a simple, affordable cremation by a trusted and experienced cremation provider. Whether you have an immediate need at the time of death or are preplanning cremation for a future need, our caring team is available right now to answer your questions.
Service Manager & Funeral Director
Justine White joined the team at National Cremation Society in December 2017 as Service Manager & Funeral Director in Tukwila, WA.
Originally from Seattle, Justine left the Pacific Northwest to support her husband and his military career for over 11 years. She received her degree in Mortuary Science in 2013 from Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, CO and has over five years of experience working for a large traditional funeral home as a Funeral Director and Embalmer in the state of Georgia. Justine was awarded with the Service Excellence Award and J. D. Power’s Top Performer Award in her time there and is very excited to be back in her home state to share her accomplishments.
Justine’s passion and calling for helping families at this time of need stemmed from the loss of a close friend deployed overseas. She strives to provide peace of mind and serve each family with compassion and understanding.
In her spare time, Justine is busy spending time with her husband and three children. You most likely will find her on a soccer field somewhere cheering them on.
Tanya joined the team with National Cremation Society in February of 2020 and has worked in the Funeral Industry since 2015. Her strong customer-oriented experience makes her a great addition to our team. Tanya works closely with our Certified Pre-Arrangement Advisors to help families preplan for end of life care, as well as assists families who have lost a loved one. She enjoys spending time with her husband Jerry who continues to proudly serve in the US Army since 1996, her five kids and two adorable Labrador Retrievers. “I am proud to go above and beyond what is expected to accommodate the needs of every family served.”
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
For more information about our services, please contact the Tukwila office at (425) 528-8183 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include
At National Cremation Society Tukwila we take care of all the paperwork and work closely with Tahoma National Cemetery in getting the Veteran, spouse or dependent child places at the National Cemetery which is just 15 miles away from our office.
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at Fort Snelling National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at Fort Snelling or a private cemetery
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the Tukwila office at (425) 528-8183 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation Society (425) 528-8183 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Minnesota State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Helpful Documents and Forms
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the Tukwila office at (425) 528-8183 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..