Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation Service Katy, TX
National Cremation Service Katy, TX
2404 Texmati Drive, Suite 701
Katy, TX 77494
Fax: (281) 861-0140
For more information regarding prearranging cremation services, please call (281) 861-0078.
National Cremation is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. Our mission is to create new and innovative ways for families and individuals to tell their stories, honor people and preserve memories. We appreciate the opportunity to guide and assist families during a difficult time. Because we understand the challenges associated with the death of a loved one, we have simplified our process to allow you to make cremation arrangements that fit your needs. Choose National Cremation, and hand the responsibility for final arrangements over to us. We handle the cremation, associated paperwork, and transportation, with the utmost respect and care. Let us take care of these arrangements so you can take care of your family.
National Cremation Service Houston offers both prearrangement and immediate need cremation services. We offer a large selection of cremation urns. NCS Houston also offers package services including a package service for Veterans. We often work with Houston National Cemetery. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau, Texas Funeral Directors Association, and Shield Bearer Counseling Centers of Houston. We work closely with all of our Hospice Agencies in the area.
- Arrangements available at time of loss
- No membership required
- Veterans assistance
- Cost effective
- Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable staff
For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking.
Our office serves Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, Galveston, Waller, and Brazoria Counties.
Location Manager and Licensed Funeral Director
Ryan grew up in Katy, Texas and is honored to be serving the same community now. She graduated from Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service in 2009 and has been a Funeral Director for National Cremation since 2014, and was promoted to Service Manager in 2019. Ryan is married and is the mother to two awesome young girls. Her family keeps her busy, and she spends her spare time cooking new and old recipes, supporting her kids in their activities, and hunting for treasure at the thrift store. Ryan is dedicated to treating each family at National Cremation like her own while providing the highest level of service.
Guy Needham, funeral director for National Cremation Service, was born and raised in the Houston area. After a twenty-five year career in local church ministry, Guy attended Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service and became a licensed funeral director in 2013. He joined the team at National Cremation, Houston in 2019.
In his spared time, Guy enjoys being involved in the music ministry at church and keeping up with the Houston Astros.
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
For more information about our services, please contact the Katy office at (281) 855-4400 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include:
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at Houston National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the Katy office at (281) 855-4400 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation (281) 855-4400 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Texas State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the Katy office at (281) 855-4400 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..