Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Nevada and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Nevada residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation Society Henderson, NV
National Cremation Society Henderson, NV
11 South Stephanie Street, Suite 140
Henderson, NV 89012
Fax: (702) 562-0792
National Cremation Society in Las Vegas/Henderson primarily serves Clark County, including the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, and Nye County.
From North Las Vegas:
- Get on I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 South in Las Vegas from Civic Center Dr and N Easter Ave.
- Continue on I-515 Z/US-93S/US-95 s.
- Take exit 61A for I-215W.
- Continue on I-215.
- Take exit 3 for Stephanie St. Use the left two lanes to turn left onto N Stephanie St.
- Get on I-15 S in Las Vegas from N Las Vegas Blvd and E Lake Mead N Blvd.
- Head northwest on Civic Center Dr. toward N McDaniel St. Turn left onto N Las Vegas Blvd.
- Turn right onto E Lake Mead N Blvd. Take a slight right.
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the Interstate 15 S ramp to Los Angeles.
- Merge onto I-15 S.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 34 for Interstate 215 E toward Airport/Clark County 215 W/Henderson.
- Keep left and follow signs for I-215 E/Henderson/Mc Carran Airport.
- Merge onto I-215 E. Take exit 3A for Stephanie St.
From Summerlin Parkway:
- Head West on Summerlin Pkwy W.
- Take the Town Center Dr. exit.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Town Center Dr.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto Summerlin Parkway E.
- Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto US-95 S towards Las Vegas.
- Continue on I-515 S/US-95 S. Take Exit 61 A for I-215 W.
- Continue on I-215 and take exit 3 for Stephanie Street.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn onto N. Stephanie St.
- Head west on Summerlin Pkwy W.
- Take exit onto Co Rd 215 S/Bruce Woodbury Beltway S/Clark County 215 S.
- Keep left to continue on I-215 E.
- Take exit 3A for Stephanie St. Right onto S Stephanie St.
From Boulder City:
- Take US-93 N.
- Turn right to stay on US-93 N and continue onto I-515 N/US-93 N.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 61 for I-215 W.
- Continue onto I-215.
- Take exit 3 for Stephanie St.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Stephanie St.
This Facility is limited to providing Direct Cremation Services.
Location Manager & Funeral Director
Daren was born and raised in Hays, Kansas. After completing his Mortuary Science degree, he became a licensed funeral director in Kansas, Florida, and Nevada. He is newly returned to Las Vegas from Florida, where he spent six years assisting his parents in their later years. Daren has two amazing daughters, Hannah and Darrah, who are growing up faster than he can keep up. On his off time he enjoys hiking, playing Frisbee, golfing, and riding motorcycles.
Preneed Sales Manager
Peter Prah was born in Cicero, IL, and went to College at Western Illinois University where he obtained a Bachelors Degree in Science for Management and Criminal Justice. In his spare time, Peter loves to go camping with his wife Darlene and two kids Sean and Nikki. He enjoys outdoor sports as well as golf and fishing.
MaKesha, who is originally from California; has lived in Las Vegas for the past 14 years. She has been with the company for four years and is studying for a degree in Nursing. MaKesha has been married for 20 years with one child. When she is not working or studying; MaKesha likes to go on vacation with her family, spend time with her friends, watch movies and read romance or suspense novels.
To contact one of our team members please call the Henderson office at (702) 407-0848 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
- 1 year access to Compassion Helpline for all immediate family members
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
For more information about our services, please contact the Henderson office at (702) 407-0848 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at a national cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at a national or private cemetery
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the Henderson office at (702) 407-0848 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation Society (702) 407-0848 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Nevada State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Helpful Documents and Forms
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the Henderson office at (702) 407-0848 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..