Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation Service North Hollywood, CA
National Cremation Service North Hollywood, CA
10559 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
National Cremation is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. Our vision is to provide professional and caring service to all families in need and exceed their expectations by understanding that each and every one of them has exclusive needs and our mission is to meet them. We appreciate the opportunity to guide and assist families during a difficult time. Because we understand the challenges associated with the death of a loved one, we have simplified our process to allow you to make cremation arrangements that fit your needs. Choose National Cremation and hand the responsibility for final arrangements over to us. We handle the transportation, cremation and associated paperwork with the utmost respect and care. Let us take care of these arrangements so you can take care of your family.
National Cremation Service North Hollywood serves all of Southern California and surrounding areas.
- Arrangements available at time of loss
- No membership required
- Advanced planning
- Veterans assistance
- Cost effective
- Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable staff
National Cremation is your choice for a simple, affordable cremation by a trusted and experienced cremation provider. Whether you have an immediate need at the time of death or are preplanning cremation for a future need, our caring team is available right now to answer your questions.
National Cremation Service North Hollywood is a member of the Burbank Chamber of Commerce, the Glendale Chamber of Commerce, and the Crescenta Valley Chamber of Commerce. We are also a year round collection center for Cell Phones For Soldiers and The Burbank Temporary Aid Society.
Hours of Operation:
Staff on Call: 24/7
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location Manager and Licensed Funeral Director
Ramona is the location manager and Licensed Funeral Director. She has over 12 years of experience in caring for the deceased and their families and has been in a management position for 11 years. Throughout her career, she developed a deep personal understanding of the challenges and emotional stress families bear after having lost a loved one. Whether it is a sudden loss or a long time illness, Ramona understands that death can leave people with many unanswered questions. She is honored to be able to use her professional and personal experiences with death to provide direction and comfort to people during a difficult time.
Ramona is a member and Ambassador for the Glendale Chamber of Commerce and was chosen as Ambassador of the year 2013 – 2014. She is also a member and Ambassador for the Burbank Chamber of Commerce. She is involved with the Glendale Adventist Live Well Program and the Providence St. Joseph Beyond 50 program and is part of Leeza’s Place Circle of Care Foundation, Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center (LACRC), the YMCA, and Heart Link Networking Group.
In her off hours Ramona likes spending time with her husband traveling to visit family and enjoying the hobby they share, where she is membership co-chairman for the Los Angeles Division of the NMRA.
Josue has been with National Cremation Service North Hollywood for almost 2 years, and in the cremation industry for 13 years. He started in the industry as a death certificate runner. He then had the opportunity to move up as a removal driver and again as a holding facility supervisor. After 5 years of gaining experience within the cremation industry, he was able to move up again to become a cremation arranger. Josue takes great pride in helping the families that he serves making final arrangements for their loved ones, as well as going above and beyond to make sure the arrangements that families have already decided on take place as scheduled. Josue is fluent in English and Spanish.
To contact one of our team members please call the North Hollywood office at (818) 755-5030 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- Cherished Home display
- Scattering at Sea
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- In ground burial
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected by a Guaranteed Insurance Funded Prearranged Funeral Agreement.
For more information about our services, please contact the North Hollywood office at (818) 755-5030 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at Riverside National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at Riverside National or a private cemetery
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the North Hollywood office at (818) 755-5030 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation Service (818) 755-5030 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation/disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to California State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 3-7 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place.
- The cremated remains are picked up by our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family if not placed in the urn at the crematory. The cremation arranger will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1 -2 additional days.
We will set an appointment for the family to come to the office for completion of the documentation. If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via fax or email. If completed in this manner, notarization would be required for several documents.
Helpful Documents and Forms
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the North Hollywood office at (818) 755-5030 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
National Cremation North Hollywood, CA - Josue Najera Celebrates 5 Years of Service
Congratulations to Josue Najera on 5 years of service with us. Thank you Josue for your hard work and dedication! (From left to right: Maria Soto, Josue Najera, Ramona Raymer, Paul Mousseau)
National Cremation Service North Hollywood, CA - Lunch and Learn
National Cremation North Hollywood, CA - Out and About in the Community
National Cremation Service in North Hollywood, CA recently visited many local businesses including the police department and local hospice to drop off donations and educate the community on National Cremation Service's options.
National Cremation North Hollywood, CA - National Shortbread Day
National Cremation Society North Hollywood, CA - Glendale Adventist Holiday Luncheon
National Cremation Society North Hollywood, CA - Glendale Adventist Christmas Party
National Cremation Service: North Hollywood, CA & Riverside, CA - Make A Wish Hockey Night
National Cremation Service North Hollywood, CA - Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Toy Drive
National Cremation Service North Hollywood, CA - Collecting Cell Phones for Soldiers this Holiday Season
For more information about any of the above events, please call the North Hollywood office at (818) 755-5030 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
The General Price List is available upon request.
The General Price List is available upon request.