About National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers, FL
National Cremation North Fort Myers, FL
3453 Hancock Bridge Parkway
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
National Cremation and Burial Society is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. We have been serving families in the surrounding communities of Lee, Collier and Hendry counties for over 40 years. At National Cremation and Burial Society we offer arrangements at the time of death, and pre-arrangements in advance. Our staff is comprised of highly trained and compassionate professionals available 24 hours a day.
At the National Cremation and Burial society in North Fort Myers we offer:
- Full service cremations and cremation with memorial services
- Simple Cremations without services, known as direct cremations
- A variety of memorialization products, such as urns and keepsake jewelry
- Traditional burials with services and menu choices for your after-service gathering
- No membership required
- Veterans assistance
- Advanced planning for cremations
Pre-arranging your cremation is simple and affordable and gives you peace of mind knowing that you will relieve the burden on your family. Pre arranging also enables you to lock in today’s low prices and will give you worldwide protection in the event you’re traveling or if you decide to relocate. Call us today and ask about attending one of our informational seminars while enjoying a complementary lunch or dinner.
A veteran’s package is available with value added extras like a flag case, veteran’s memorial book with folders or prayer cards and includes a service with honors and assistance with placement in a National Cemetery.
The staff at the National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers is actively involved in the community, working closely with hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. They participate in Toys for Tots, North Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, various church affiliations and have maintained a AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our caring team is available right now for immediate assistance. We are a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…ready to help guide you and answer questions to assist you in this very difficult time. Call us now for immediate assistance at (239) 995-1113.
Contact the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113. or fill out the contact form to the right. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
Service Manager and Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
Jeff Dellatto is the service manager and Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for the N. Fort Myers National Cremation and Burial Society. He recently won the service excellence award in 2014 for his commitment and dedication to excellence when serving client families. He attended Lynn University in Boca Raton where he received his degree in Mortuary Science. Jeff was the manager of the National Cremation and Burial Society in Lake Worth before moving to N. Ft Myers location in March of 2013. Jeff and his team of professionals are here to answer all of your questions and help guide you through this process. The loss of a loved one is never easy. Jeff and his staff are dedicated to helping ease the burden in your time of need.
When not working, Jeff enjoys boating with his wife and two children. He and his wife love to entertain friends and family while enjoying the beaches and all the outdoor activities that south west Florida has to offer.
Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
Joshua Shook is a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. Joshua has always had a desire to help ALL that are in need. After graduating from World Harvest Bible College in 2002 with an emphasis in Youth Ministry. Joshua served as Assistant Youth Pastor at Tabernacle of Praise in Muncie, IN where he met his soon to be wife Lacey. In April of 2007 after much prayer, Joshua moved his family to Cincinnati OH. He attended Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science and earned his Associates Degree in Mortuary Science in March of 2009.
In August of 2011 after much prayer again, Joshua and his wife began working for National Cremation & Burial Society. Joshua loves working with each family he serves. He compassionately listens and cares. In December of 2011, Joshua, seen a need for a Christmas Memorial “Remembrance” Service. Since it was implemented Joshua has seen what an impact it has made in the families and community National Cremation & Burial Society serves.
Outside of work, Joshua loves spending time with his wife Lacey and their 3 shih-tzu dogs Kenzie, Khiah, and Moses (Khiah and Moses were rescued form a shelter ). Being a minster, Ministry is a big part of Joshua’s life. He is very active in outreach – helping all those in need in the community. Joshua is also a huge hockey fan.
Licensed Funeral Director
Ken is a Licensed Funeral Director in the States of Florida and New York. He has been serving families in the Funeral Business since 1992.Ken Graduated The American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral service in NYC in 1995. He began practicing in Florida when he moved with his wife and son in 2011. Ken has served a variety of faiths in regards to funeral rites, including Catholic, Christian, Jewish and Russian Orthodox. He uses his personal and professional experiences with death to connect with families in their own experience.
In his free time Ken loves spending time with his son, Christopher and wife Alena. Together they enjoy Movies, Horseback riding and nature walks.
Christen Smith is the Office Manager for the National Cremation and Burial Society. Her passion is customer service. She is a dedicated member of our team and enjoys helping our families in their time of need. Christen is a native of Florida and grew up in N. Ft Myers. Christen is a Mother of three beautiful girls that keep her on the Move. She adores her girls and wouldn't have it any other way.
Preneed Contract Specialist
Lacey Shook, an Indiana transplant, has over 15 years of experience in administration and customer service – 7 of which are within the funeral industry. She loves to help with foreign missions as well as local community outreach projects, and has traveled as far Russia for missionary work. At NCBS North Fort Myers, Lacey assists customers with processing prearrangement contracts and is responsible for updating and answering customers’ questions on prearrangements.
On the weekends Lacey enjoys spending time with her family, wonderful husband of over a decade, Joshua, and their three dogs.
Carmen works closely with the Funeral Directors and healthcare providers to obtain information needed to process the death certificates and cremation authorizations. She likes to maintain a very good relationship with healthcare agencies and assure the process of obtaining the death certificates and approvals goes on smoothly and in a timely manner.
Carmen has over 15 years in the administrative support field specializing in detail oriented positions like data entry, payroll and H.R. Native from Puerto Rico. She also speaks Spanish and really enjoys being able to assist the Funeral Directors with our Spanish speaking families.
Outside of work she enjoy outdoor activities with her sons, husband, brothers and her family and friends. She also very much enjoys visiting my mother, family and friends in Puerto Rico once a year.
Lynn came to National Cremation in August, 2013 with 35 years of experience as a dedicated customer service representative. Lynn truly cares about the client and is motivated to help make their stressful experience a little easier and to contribute to the company success.
Her after hour activities include boating, fishing gardening and just spending quality time with dear friends and family.
To contact one of our team members please call the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form to the right. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
For more information about our services, please contact the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form to the right. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
Assistance in Veterans Benefits
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at a National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at a National Cemetery or a private cemetery
Sarasota National Cemetery
9810 State Road 72
Sarasota, FL 34241
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form to the right. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation and Burial Society (239) 995-1113 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Florida State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstanced it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Helpful Links and Forms
- Certified Death Certificates
- Social Security Death Benefits
- A Checklist of Helpful Ideas for your Family
- A List of Documents You May Need
- Fort Myers News-Press Obituary Information
- Urn Catalog
Death Certificate Information
Please remember that if you haven't found what you're looking for in our resources section, National Cremation is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form to the right. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.
National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers Testimonials
Since 1973, National Cremation has been helping families by providing simple and affordable cremation services. Below is a testimonial from one of our families who worked with our North Fort Myers office.
"Thank you so much for going out of your way for us. I know in the business we are in you meet people who have become accustomed to dealing with loss everyday and find it hard to show compassion. I am just glad we were blessed with you. The compassion and kindness you have shown will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything. May God bless you in all you do in life."