Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers, FL
National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers, FL
3453 Hancock Bridge Parkway
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Fax: (239) 656-0585
National Cremation and Burial Society is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. We have been serving families in the surrounding communities of Lee, Collier and Hendry counties for over 40 years. At National Cremation and Burial Society we offer arrangements at the time of death, and pre-arrangements in advance. Our staff is comprised of highly trained and compassionate professionals available 24 hours a day.
At the National Cremation and Burial society in North Fort Myers we offer:
- Full service cremations and cremation with memorial services
- Simple Cremations without services, known as direct cremations
- A variety of memorialization products, such as urns and keepsake jewelry
- Traditional burials with services and menu choices for your after-service gathering
- No membership required
- Veterans assistance
- Advanced planning for cremations
Pre-arranging your cremation is simple and affordable and gives you peace of mind knowing that you will relieve the burden on your family. Pre arranging also enables you to lock in today’s low prices and will give you worldwide protection in the event you’re traveling or if you decide to relocate. Call us today and ask about attending one of our informational seminars while enjoying a complementary lunch or dinner.
A veteran’s package is available with value added extras like a flag case, veteran’s memorial book with folders or prayer cards and includes a service with honors and assistance with placement in a National Cemetery.
The staff at the National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers is actively involved in the community, working closely with hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. They participate in Toys for Tots, North Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, various church affiliations and have maintained a AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our caring team is available right now for immediate assistance. We are a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…ready to help guide you and answer questions to assist you in this very difficult time. Call us now for immediate assistance at (239) 995-1113.
Service Manager and Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
Jeff Dellatto is the service manager and Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for the N. Fort Myers National Cremation and Burial Society. He recently won the service excellence award in 2014 for his commitment and dedication to excellence when serving client families. He attended Lynn University in Boca Raton where he received his degree in Mortuary Science. Jeff was the manager of the National Cremation and Burial Society in Lake Worth before moving to N. Ft Myers location in March of 2013. Jeff and his team of professionals are here to answer all of your questions and help guide you through this process. The loss of a loved one is never easy. Jeff and his staff are dedicated to helping ease the burden in your time of need.
When not working, Jeff enjoys boating with his wife and two children. He and his wife love to entertain friends and family while enjoying the beaches and all the outdoor activities that south west Florida has to offer.
Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
Joshua Shook is a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. Joshua has always had a desire to help ALL that are in need. After graduating from World Harvest Bible College in 2002 with an emphasis in Youth Ministry. Joshua served as Assistant Youth Pastor at Tabernacle of Praise in Muncie, IN where he met his soon to be wife Lacey. In April of 2007 after much prayer, Joshua moved his family to Cincinnati OH. He attended Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science and earned his Associates Degree in Mortuary Science in March of 2009.
In August of 2011 after much prayer again, Joshua and his wife began working for National Cremation & Burial Society. Joshua loves working with each family he serves. He compassionately listens and cares. In December of 2011, Joshua, seen a need for a Christmas Memorial “Remembrance” Service. Since it was implemented Joshua has seen what an impact it has made in the families and community National Cremation& Burial Society serves.
Outside of work, Joshua loves spending time with his wife Lacey and their 3 shih-tzu dogs Kenzie, Khiah, and Moses (Khiah and Moses were rescued form a shelter ). Being a minster, Ministry is a big part of Joshua’s life. He is very active in outreach – helping all those in need in the community. Joshua is also a huge hockey fan.
Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
Jeffrey Testerman is a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer with the National Cremation and Burial Society in North Fort Myers. Originally from Maryland he moved to Florida in 2014. Jeffrey has maintained his Maryland Mortician and Embalmer License since 2008 and also his Certified Crematory Operator and Licensed Insurance Agent for the sale of pre-need funerals in the State of Florida. He enjoys being an active member of the community, and is honored to serve the members of his community at their most difficult time. Jeffrey is honored to work for a company that is aligned with his personal values of developing meaningful relationships in the community, he treats each family served as if they were a member of his own.
When Jeffrey is not working he enjoys being at home, just as much as exploring the natural beauty that Florida has to offer through kayaking, boating, SCUBA diving.
Christen Smith is the Office Manager for the National Cremation and Burial Society. Her passion is customer service. She is a dedicated member of our team and enjoys helping our families in their time of need. Christen is a native of Florida and grew up in N. Ft Myers. Christen is a Mother of three beautiful girls that keep her on the Move. She adores her girls and wouldn't have it any other way.
Preneed Contract Specialist
Lacey Shook, an Indiana transplant, has over 15 years of experience in administration and customer service – 7 of which are within the funeral industry. She loves to help with foreign missions as well as local community outreach projects, and has traveled as far Russia for missionary work. At NCBS North Fort Myers, Lacey assists customers with processing prearrangement contracts and is responsible for updating and answering customers’ questions on prearrangements.
On the weekends Lacey enjoys spending time with her family, wonderful husband of over a decade, Joshua, and their three dogs.
Lynn came to National Cremation in August, 2013 with 35 years of experience as a dedicated customer service representative. Lynn truly cares about the client and is motivated to help make their stressful experience a little easier and to contribute to the company success.
Her after hour activities include boating, fishing gardening and just spending quality time with dear friends and family.
Cynthia Branning joined the National Cremation and Burial Society in November 2016 as our Support Specialist. She has a background in Customer Service and Administration and recently completed a Bachelor’s degree through online courses.
She is originally from the Endless Mountains region of Northeastern Pennsylvania. She relaxes by reading a good novel and solving puzzles. She and her husband are enjoying the year round warmth of Florida.
To contact one of our team members please call the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
For more information about our services, please contact the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at a National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at a National Cemetery or a private cemetery
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation and Burial Society (239) 995-1113 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Florida State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstanced it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Helpful Documents and Forms
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
National Cremation and Burial Society Fort Myers, FL Serves Over 200 Meals to Families Displaced by Hurricane Irma
Lacey and Joshua Shook Celebrate 5 Years with National Cremation and Burial Society North Fort Myers, FL
National Cremation & Burial Society - Lee County South West Florida Fair
National Cremation and Burial Society in North Forty Myers, FL won first place in the Lee County South West Florida Fair Hay Bale Decorating Contest, for the second year in a row. The office will be donating their winnings to charity.
Holiday Blood Drive
Join National Cremation and Burial Society on December 4, 2015 from 9AM-12PM at our North Ft. Myers Blood Drive.
North Fort Myers Blood Drive
Donating blood improves your overall cardiovascular health. Increased levels of iron in the blood raise the chance of heart disease. Regularly donating blood helps men in particular to reduce the amount of iron in the blood. This can reduce the chance of heart attack by 88%. Additionally, regular blood donation can lower the risk of severe cardiovascular events such as stroke by 33%.
Hay Bales for Charity
Our National Cremation & Burial Society office entered a Hay Bale decorating contest this year. The office collectively came up with the design, went to the fair as a team, and assembled the bale of hay. They won first place at the fair, and a check for $200, which they will be donating to a charity very near and dear to their hearts.
For more information about any of the above events, please call the North Fort Myers office at (239) 995-1113 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474.