Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
About National Cremation Society The Villages , FL
National Cremation Society The Villages , FL
320 Heald Way
The Villages , FL 32163
Fax: (352) 728-2230
National Cremation is one of the oldest and largest providers of affordable cremation services in the nation. Our mission is to create new and innovative ways for families and individuals to tell their stories, honor people and preserve memories. We appreciate the opportunity to guide and assist families during a difficult time. Because we understand the challenges associated with the death of a loved one, we have simplified our process to allow you to make cremation arrangements that fit your needs. Choose National Cremation, and hand the responsibility for final arrangements over to us. We handle the cremation, associated paperwork, and transportation, with the utmost respect and care. Let us take care of these arrangements so you can take care of your family.
National Cremation Society The Villages is now serving the five surrounding counties: Lake, Marion, Sumter, Alachua and Levy.
- Arrangements available at time of loss
- No membership required
- Advanced planning
- Veterans assistance
- Cost effective
- Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable staff
National Cremation is your choice for a simple, affordable cremation by a trusted and experienced cremation provider. Whether you have an immediate need at the time of death or are preplanning cremation for a future need, our caring team is available right now to answer your questions.
Lori Burt Banes
Lori is a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer dually licensed in both Florida and Mississippi. As a graduate of Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Dallas, TX, Lori holds a BA in Theology, and an AAS in Mortuary Science. Lori transferred from Lakewood Funeral Home in her home state of Mississippi in 2017. Lori and her daughter Tanner live in Fruitland Park, and enjoy living in Central Florida.
Jacqueline “Jacqui” Allen
Jacqueline “Jacqui” Allen, is a funeral director with National Cremation Society in The Villages. Her goal is to help assist and educate the families she serves. She has one "fur baby", and is a Green Bay Packers fan.
Fiona truly enjoys working for National Cremation Society and being able to assist our families in their time of need.
Heather David began working with The Villages team in 2022 after serving at another location for more than two years. Heather, who went to school in Alabama, brings with her experience in our industry, with specialties in accounting, executive and sales operations, management, and a fantastic, hardworking attitude. Customer service is her No. 1 priority and she is here to serve you and your loved ones.
To contact one of our team members please call the The Villages office at (352) 728-0093 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Cremation arrangements available at time of loss (no membership required)
Our cremation services include:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Transfer of the body from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center
- Use of positive identification system (a step by step procedure is followed when the body is transferred and the cremation is completed)
- Transfer to the crematory facility
- The actual process of cremation
- Alternative cremation container
- Delivering or mailing of cremated remains
- Filing of all necessary paperwork: Cremation Permit, Certified Death Certificates, Social Security, Veterans Burial Benefits (if applicable) and help in creating and submitting an obituary (if applicable)
- 1 year access to Compassion Helpline for all immediate family members
Unique Urns for all types of memorialization
- In Ground Burial
- Columbarium Niche Inurnment
- Scattering Ceremonies
- Cherished Home display
Keepsake Urns and Jewelry
- Products designed to create a symbolic remembrance of your loved one. These items can hold a small portion of cremated remains, or just be a cherished keepsake. Personalized engraving options available.
- Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.
- Save your family hidden charges. Your services are all arranged and paid for upfront and the cost is guaranteed. Why pay much more later when you can lock in today’s price?
- Your pre-paid plan is protected. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
For more information about our services, please contact the The Villages office at (352) 728-0093 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
Assistance in Veterans Benefits and National Cemeteries
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
For more information on planning a veteran cremation, please call the The Villages office at (352) 728-0093 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..
What do I do when a death occurs?
- A call to National Cremation Society (352) 728-0093 is all that is needed to start the complete process, from anywhere in the world.
- We dispatch our professionally trained and compassionate personnel to transport the deceased from place of death to our licensed climate controlled care center.
- Families are contacted as quickly as possible after a death and information is gathered to initiate and coordinate the cremation.
- Cremation permit, disposition permit and family cremation authorizations must be completed according to Florida State Law before cremation can take place. These documents are usually completed in 2-3 business days.
- Once our staff has received the necessary authorizations and documents have been properly signed, the cremation will take place
- The cremated remains will be delivered to our office and transferred into the urn or keepsakes selected by the family. The funeral director will discuss with the family a time to release the urn. If shipping or delivery is requested, allow 1- 2 additional days.
If preferred we can complete all necessary paperwork via phone or email. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to meet with the funeral director at the office or at your home, to accommodate specific wishes.
Helpful Documents and Forms
Please remember that if you haven’t found what you’re looking for in our resources section, National Cremation Society is just a phone call away 24/7. Contact the The Villages office at (352) 728-0093 or fill out the contact form on this page. To reach another local National Cremation office, call (855) 469-9474..